Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One of Life's Special Gifts

Sometimes life sends you a special little gift, a present just for you. This morning I was downloading pictures from the digital camera, looking for something suitable for the Christmas cards. And right there was video I didn't even know I shot, of one of the most exciting events ever to take place in our little Catherine's life. To view the video, click on the arrow below. You may want to take some Dramamine.


So there you go. That was my special little gift. Somehow, our sweet little angel Catherine was captured making what may be her first and only real-life, made-in-Texas snow angel. You'll also catch a few peeks of me and what appears to be a double chin or bagging neck skin (yikes), along with the husband, daughters number 1 and 3, and the beautiful West Texas blue sky.

Here's some pictures I took around Marathon Sunday morning.



Isn't that a cute little dumpster?


Our neighbors love color, too. This blue looks really pretty with the snow I think.

The snow on Iron Mountain, and the snow clouds hanging over the top.


3 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

OH WOW!!! I'm so homesick now... I am so glad the girls got to see the snow. And I'm REALLY glad you had your camera. I have to wait to watch the video - BUMMER! I'm in Eagle Pass (don't ask), and am on DIAL UP. Yes, dial up. You know I must be a blogging addict to be willing to suffer through dial up in order to get my fix...

The video suspense will just kill me.

Patriot said...

Those are great pics! I did not realize that Texas got snow!

Hi! I just came across your blog and wanted to let you know about my blog. I host a new giveaway every Monday! Come check it out when you get the chance!

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful photos! What a wonderful treasure a little snow can be- growing up in Texas it was a rare treat!

blessings,
kari & kijsa