Wednesday, August 19, 2009


I don't have time to blog. I love it, but let's face it, I can't tell you something fascinating every day, unless you all pitch in and provide me with a salary and benefits. Since that's highly unlikely at this point, I've changed my racing mind.

Since I cannot WOW and inspire you every day, and make a living too, and since I tend to ramble anyway, I'm going to just go with it. My new plan: show you what I'm working on, tell you about the my intriguing world where art meets construction, and mix it all together with my Obsession of the Day. The best part: It won't take me so long!!!
At this point I bet you're wondering about that fabulous graphic at the top of this blog post. Well .... I was cruising around on http://www.royaldesignstudio.com/, looking for some cool stencil letters for a client. And there it was. This totally awesome new stencil I had never seen. It's an allover stencil, which means you put it "allover" the wall. It's called Indian Floral, and I'm in love with it.
You'll be seeing this again. I can just see it with the little flower troweled on with some sort of texture like Venetian plaster .... ok. Back to work looking for stencil letters.

No comments: