Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let's Preview: What I'm Going to Write About When I Have Time...

It's ridiculous. I have severalllll subjects to blog about. Practically everything I've done lately is blog worthy (although sadly not all is sponge-worthy). Anyway, do I have time to download pics? No. Do I need to be in bed right now? Yes. I am bone-tired. The only thing saving my life is a handy scissor lift. So because my six or five readers are dying to learn more, I'll offer up an enticing preview of what's to come. You know, so I don't forget.

1. Rodeo. Let's just say we've come a long way baby.

2. The spec house down the street. Or, how the builder screwed me, and I "didn't even know it was happening..." Despite the f-ed up lighting. It's turning out lovely.

3. My cloud job. Wow. This one is a doozy. I cannot believe I actually got this job. More importantly, I can't even believe I am doing it, and not half-bad either.

4. I love newcomers, my term of endearment for illegal aliens. That ought to have you coming back for more. Just call me Miss Non-PC, don't put me in your damn Republican demographic box ever again ... I have my opinions and they cannot be categorized.

5. Why I may have to stop blogging. Is it sucking the creative life out of me and keeping me from writing the next Great American Novel? ... Well, it wouldn't be a novel even if I write it. It would be one of those good must-reads where it could be non-fiction, could be fiction to protect the guilty. You just never know.

Basically, I'm putting on my Judas Priest t-shirt and taking the gloves off. I'm tired of playing nice.

3 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Wow! Sounds like you have a lot to say! Perhaps you need to wear your Judas Priest t-shirt to your appointment tomorrow....

Anonymous said...

Whence to me the nobility?

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you have deceived, as child.