Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This little piggy went to the church nursery...

Sometimes I just have to blog about things that make me happy. And this picture definitely did the job. Catherine is my little piggy on the right and Caroline is smiling on the left, through the glass of the church nursery window.

I need frequent reminders to help me keep life in perspective. While some of my friends are battling serious illnesses, my family is healthy and happy and my little girls are having a blast just being almost four years old. It is as simple as that.

Will I drop my proverbial basket this year as their fourth birthday approaches like I did when they turned one, realizing it's been four years of chaos? I don't think so. I'm feeling on top of the hump. Life is good. And we have soooo much to be thankful for. Such as, this picture and the freedom and joy that allowed it.

4 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

I simply love this! Oh, to be only half as uninhibited as a 4 year old child! Why do we have to change?

Boyz3Mommy said...

LOVE it - how freaking CUTE is that???

sara said...

Tim met your daughters at Wendy's house last week, he thought they were 9!!! They are as adorable in person as on your blog. You are a lucky lady.

Design Block said...

This made me smile! I am printing it out. So many wonderful things to read on your blog today. I feel like it is Christmas morning. Joy!